Welcome to Central Falls Student Registration
Save time by printing and filling out the forms before you register.
What do I need to bring for registration?
Verify Age Requirements - Children must be at least 5 years of age on or before August 31st to be eligible for kindergarten.
- Birth Certificate
Collect Documentation Required for Enrollment - Please bring the following documents to the registration appointment. All documents marked by an asterisk should be originals.
- Proof of Residence (For homeowners -acceptable documents include the following: current utility bill (cable, non-cellular phone, or gas & electric) with service address indicated; for renters – acceptable documents include an original current lease (dates within 30 days of registration). Additional documentation (e.g. notarized letter from lessor) may also be required.
- Immunization Records
- Proof of Income (for Pre-K Applications Only)
- Proof of parent identity and parental relationship.
Additionally, if applicable, bring these documents:
- Prior School Name, Address and Phone Number
- Report Card
- Individual Education Plan