- Minimum 2.5 GPA, demonstrated by a transcript
- List of activities in and out of school
- College acceptance to a 4-year institution OR plans to attend a junior college, or technical college
- Response to the following:
- Section A: (Please limit your answer to 500 words total) What does being a Central Falls Warrior mean to you and how has it influenced your future career goals?
- Section B: Choose ONLY ONE of the following to respond to (please limit your answer to 500 words total)
- Civic engagement and political awareness is low in the Central Falls Community. What would your plan be to increase voter turnout, civic and political awareness to get out the vote in Central Falls.
- Do you remember what it was like to be a freshman at Central Falls High School? If you had the chance to speak to the freshman class on their first day of school, what would you say in your keynote speech?
- As a student, your lens of our school district is very unique and the most important. If you had the chance to have a conversation to discuss three ideas for improving our schools with school leadership what would these three ideas/suggestions be?
· Transcript (please attach a copy)
· List of activities (Page 3)
· Acceptance letter or proof of enrollment at an institution of higher education (please attach a copy)
· Response to question in section A (Page 4)
· Response to ONE question from section B (Page 5)
Please email all completed checklist materials to the following email address: Centralfallsalumni@gmail.com or deliver the completed packet to the main office at the high school. If you have any questions regarding the scholarship application or process, please send us an email or contact Stephanie Gonzalez at 401-626-7220.
We look forward to reading your application!!!